This program is made possible through a generous gift from Ruth and Russell Bolton
in conjunction with the Eberly College of Arts & Sciences.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Morgantown, Home Sweet Home?

Morgantown first felt like a home to me during my first fall. Coming from Southern California, a land of homogenous seasons, I was pretty stoked to see the colors on the trees. I had to restrain myself from kicking up piles up leaves. I'd never had the chance to see a pile of leaves before, let alone kick them. It was something as simple as driving down Don Knotts to the Walmart. I saw the hills polka-dotted with color, and I thought, yea, I could stick around here for a while.
What about you? When did Morgantown first feel comfortable? Come to the Honors Dorm tomorrow at 7 pm (11/1) as we write about what makes a house (or in this case, a dorm) a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment