This program is made possible through a generous gift from Ruth and Russell Bolton
in conjunction with the Eberly College of Arts & Sciences.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Attention Dadisman/Stalnaker Residents

Attention Dadisman/Stalnaker residents:

What WVU students say they like about the Bolton writing workshops:
  • I like meeting new people...writing...creating things I never dreamt I could do!
  • I liked all of it...I especially liked how it was laid-back.
  • It made me feel really creative.
  • The food...funny topics...the conversation...it's so much fun!
If you like to write and enjoy good food and meeting interesting people, join us for the Bolton writing workshops. Our first workshop is on Thurs., September 27, with dinner starting at 6 PM.  
 
Topics: poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, and the experiences of being a student - the trials, fears, elations ...Will you write the next best seller?
 
Reserve a space at the dinner table now at:
 
Our other dates are Th Oct. 11, W Nov. 7, and Th. Nov. 29. Write through the semester!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment