This program is made possible through a generous gift from Ruth and Russell Bolton
in conjunction with the Eberly College of Arts & Sciences.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Character Counts

Great characters stick with us. A great character becomes real. There's a reason, after all, why I have a Mr. Darcy pen in my purse at all times, or why I wanted to make sure that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were doing okay as adults, and I think that if I had a lion, I would probably name him Aslan because that lion hung out with me through a lot of my childhood. The point is, that when we encounter a really great character, it's like we're meeting a long-lasting friend for the first time.

This week at the Honors Hall Bolton Workshop we're going to make up some great characters of our own. So come one, come all to Honors Hall this Sunday, 2/26, at 3:30 in the RFL apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment